Your holiday rental

Au Petit Bazy:
Our two holiday homes are based between Magescq and Herm, 120 km South of Bordeaux and 2 km away from the Route Nationale 10.
Masgescq is a small provincial village where you will find all the shopping facilities you need. Magescq is located between the thermal spa town of Dax (12km), the white sand beaches of the Atlantic coast, the pine forest and small seaside resorts.

About our houses:
The 2,000m2 property is divided. The bigger house is on a 1,300m2 property, the smaller one on a 700m2 property. The garden has enough space for children and adults to have fun. There’s a parking lot on the property.
Hedges separate both gardens so that no one will disturb your privacy. However, if you wish to rent the houses with your family or friends you will easily be able to get together for a barbecue or a glass of Bordeaux. Animal lovers are welcome. Both properties have fences so that dogs don’t bother each other.

Le Petit Bazy – big house:



Le Petit Bazy:
One of the properties you will find “Le Petit Bazy”, which was built in 1931 in a basco-landais style. Oak-trees, the pine forest and cornfields surround the house.
This cosy house is furnished with taste. There is a terrace at the front and the back of the house, which are perfect to relax. A barbecue, big enough for several people, is set up at the back.
A barbecue, big enough for several people, is set up at the back.

Upstairs, but on different levels, there are four rooms: two bedrooms with double bed and a separated shower for each of the rooms. A bedroom with two single beds and a separated lavatory, a bedroom with three single beds and a separated bathroom with bathtub, a sink, a bidet and a toilet. If needed, there is an additional bed or a bed for a small child at your disposal.

On the ground floor there is a living room, a dining room, a second toilet, a patio and a kitchen. The kitchen is furnished with gas cooker, fridge, washing machine, microwave, dishwasher and enough dishes. There is an open (lockable) chimney in every room. The surface of the house is about 200m2. There are several garden furniture at your disposal.


Prices and availability

Prices – The big house:

Season2018per week
The housecleaning at the end of the stay costs 100€ per booking.
Spring31.03. - 29.06610 €
High season30.06. - 24.08.1445 €
Between seasons25.08. - 31.08.1095 €
Low season01.09. - 28.09.690 €
Autumn39.09. -27.10.550 €
The prices above are for a booking of a maximum of 9 people. Children under a year are not taken into account. The price includes: Internet, gas and water. The price for electricity will be calculated regarding your consumption.

During the peak season the day of arrival and departure is Saturday!

The booking start on Saturday at 3.00P.M and the departure has to take place at 10A.M the latest. Handing over the keys and fee calculation is done at the house. During the season we take care of the houses ourselves.
Outside the season arrival and departure days can vary.
Outside the indicated periods the house can also be rented for long periods.

If you are interested in our house, please send us the dates you prefer and your phone number. You will immediately receive a quotation and of course a contract as soon as you book your holiday.
You will be asked to pay 25% of the total price in order to confirm the booking. The remaining 75% will have to be paid at the latest four weeks before your holiday.

In order to make your stay easier, we can provide bed sheets for 7.5€ per bed and towels for 7.5€ a set (three towels: big,medium,small).

Our booking calendar – big house: (The days marked in blue are already booked.)



Le Petit Bazy - groundplan


Le Micro Bazy – The small house:



Le Micro Bazy:
On the other property, separated by a big hedge, is our second house called “Le Micro Bazy”. The house is about 85m2 big and is dived as follows:
On the ground floor you’ll find a little kitchen with dish washer, washing machine, oven and micro wave, a living room with open chimney, a dining room, a sleeping room with a double bed and a big bath room. All rooms except the kitchen have doors to the garden, even then bathroom.
On the upper floor is a bedroom with two single beds and a double bed (150×200).
This house has two terraces that you can take advantage off regarding the sun’s position. A barbecue is set up on the front side terrace. An over 100 years old oak-tree will offer you shadow.
The garden is about 700m2. Since both properties are separated enough, the proximity with the bigger house isn’t a problem.

Prices and availability

Prices – The small house:

Season2018per week
The housecleaning at the end of the stay costs 85€ per booking.
Spring31.03. - 29.06510 €
High season30.06. - 24.08.1130 €
Between seasons25.08. - 31.08.890 €
Low season01.09. - 28.09.590 €
Autumn29.09. -27.10.475 €
The prices above are for a booking of a maximum of 6 people. Children under a year are not taken into account. The price includes: Internet, gas and water. The price for electricity will be calculated regarding your consumption.

During the peak season the day of arrival and departure is Saturday!

The booking start on Saturday at 3.00P.M and the departure has to take place at 10A.M the latest. Handing over the keys and fee calculation is done at the house. During the season we take care of the houses ourselves.
Outside the season arrival and departure days can vary.
Outside the indicated periods the house can also be rented for long periods.

If you are interested in our house, please send us the dates you prefer and your phone number. You will immediately receive a quotation and of course a contract as soon as you book your holiday.
You will be asked to pay 25% of the total price in order to confirm the booking. The remaining 75% will have to be paid at the latest four weeks before your holiday.

In order to make your stay easier, we can provide bed sheets for 7.5€ per bed and towels for 7.5€ a set (three towels: big,medium,small).

Our booking calendar – small house: (The days marked in blue are already booked.)



Le Micro Bazy - Grundriss


The surroundings:
You will easily get anywhere you wish with your car. The touristic agitation of holiday-resorts and campsites won’t bother you since the property is not directly on the coast. You will still have a quick and easy access to the always changing activities offered by the region or one of the activities listed above.

Activities and leisure
  • Swimming/beaches: All the beaches are supervised. The nearest beach is in Messanges, which is 18km away from “Le Petit Bazy” – only a 15 minutes drive.
  • Surf: Surfing is allowed on every beach. If you are interested we can get you in contact with a surf camp in Moliets.
  • Bowling/swimming pools: In St. Paul-les-Dax (a 15 minutes drive) you will find bowling lanes, an outside swimming pool and a thermal spa with an inside and outside pool that is also open in the evenings.
  • Tennis: In Magescq are 2 outdoor grounds, in Moliets a structure with 9 outdoor and 2 indoor grounds.
  • Water sports: Surfing classes are offered on every beach along with surfboard rentals. On the lake in Léon there is a kite surf school where you can also rent boards. In Soutons and Azur you will find boat rentals. Stand Up Paddle tours are offered on the lake in Azur.
  • Cycling and jogging: You will be able to rent bikes in most of the surrounding villages. Along the coast and through the forest there are many bike paths. These but also many forest roads will be perfect for jogging.
  • Boat tour: A boat tour on the famous “Courant d’Huchet” cannot be missed.
  • Spa therapy: Dax is the oldest health resort in France. Mini-therapies are also offered outside the season.
  • Golf: In Moliets you will find a 27-hole golf resort, which was created by ROBERT TRENT JONES SENIOR. You will also find greens in many other villages on the coast.
  • Trips: Through the season most villages organise various and always changing activities. A trip to the Pyrenees or to Spain shouldn’t be missed.
  • Others: Skateboarding, kite flying, karting (for adults and children), kite surfing, wellness & beauty, horse riding, archery, fishing …

Arrival:
Our GPS coordinates are 43°46’59.0″N / 1°11’35.5″W.
If you are coming from Paris, leave the motorway at the exit “Magescq” and drive in direction of the city centre. Before the Church place, in front of the town hall, turn right in direction of Herm. Follow this road for about 2km. Then in the middle of a left turn you will see the gate to our property. The closest train station is in Dax. The train takes only 4hours for the 750km between Paris and Dax. The closest airport is in Bayonne/Biarritz (45 minutes away).

Unsere Google Map:


Le Petit Bazy – Herm – France on a bigger map


Questions?
If you got further questions feel free to contact us.

Your name *

Your mail-adresse *

Subject *

Your message *



Have a look at our house at the Spanish Costa Blanca on : www.CasaDorel.info